Monday, September 22, 2008

Week9 - EXP2: Final Submission.



Pan on the Original SolidWorks model. First of all I used vray to render the animations, because I can't remember the settings for scanline.
Building + Bomb, whenever these two words apparent in the same sentence people will think of the World Trade towers in New York. That is all I have for this one.



Above: 49% remove, zoom.
I mention about the World Trade Towers above, this clip is most likely trying to mimic the affects of that day.



Above: 74% removed, rotate.
I tried to link this experiment back to experiment 1 by using the theme of how will an explosion affect the materials of a modern tower (concrete, steel and glass). Typically an explosion will happen on the ground, but in this experiment I was wondering what the effects of an explosion will be if it was detonated in the heart of a tall structure.

3255389_-_EXP2_Models.zip

Link to the 3 3DS Max and SolidWorks models (33 mb).